High Quality DentistryHow do you price it?
How much will my treatment cost?
We know cost is a factor, which is why we believe in making our prices clear from day one. To help you make an informed decision, all prices quoted here are fully inclusive, with no hidden extras.
All treatments come with a 5 year warranty. Please find below a sample fee list.
Please Click HERE if you need an emergency appointment.
Unlike most private dental practices, there are no additional costs ( there is no charge for assessment, x-rays, advice, prescriptions, follow up appointments, temporary crowns, etc).
- Why does it take you 60 minutes for a filling? My previous dentist could do it in 10 minutes.
- Why do you charge £600 for a Root Canal Treatment? I paid £60 last time.
- Read HERE a very interesting article about the cost and benefits of modern dentistry.
|Routine examination (usually 20 minutes, incl. x-rays):||£50|
|New patient examination (usually 50 minutes, incl. x-rays):||£90|
|2nd Opinion or Cosmetic Consultation:||free|
|Composite (white) filling:||£150 – 250|
|Root canal treatment any tooth – all appointments and white filling included:||£600|
|Bite Raising Appliance – Nightguard||£250|
|Crown porcelain and metal or all ceramic (Zirconia or Zirlux):||£800|
|Crown metal free (eMax by Ivoclar or Lava by 3M):||£1,000|
|Veneer (porcelain shell) eMax or Lava:||£1,000|
|Whitening (home kit 6 syringes and trays) – Boutique or Philips Zoom:||£300|
|Pinhole Gum Surgery Consultation||£80|
|Orthodontics (fixed brackets or removable aligners) per arch:||£2,000|
|Implants (total cost incl. crown):||£2,600|
|Scale & Polish – stains included (usually 50 min):||£100|
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Interest free credit for all treatments over £1000. Finance is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance. More Information HERE.
- We work closely with most Private Dental Insurers like SimplyHealth, Bupa, Axa, Cigna, WPA, UnitedHealthCare, National Dental, Allianz, Saudi Arabian Cultural Bureau (SACB) and many more.
- Payment is due in full when each treatment has finished and a non-refundable deposit may need to be taken to secure any upcoming appointments.
- A call out fee of £300 may be applicable when seeing patients outside of our normal working hours.
We offer FREE Cosmetic Consultations.