What if I am not happy with my treatment?

Carousel Image

What if I am not happy with my treatment?

Complaints Procedure

Our family dental practice in Southampton prides itself on our high quality service and take your concerns and complaints very seriously.

However, there may be times when you feel that our service has fallen below the standard you expect. If this is the case, and you wish to make a complaint, we will do our best to try and resolve the issue.

The in-house policy – We would first advise you to talk directly to your dentist and explain your concern. If you are still not happy please ask to speak with our Practice Manager. You can put your complaint in writing or verbally. We will acknowledge receipt within 7 days and we will reply within 28 days.

Our aim is to find a solution as early as possible to satisfy your needs. Despite all our effort, if you are still not happy with your issue and our solution you can contact the GDC or theĀ CQC. Last approach is the Ombudsman.

Can I trust you?

YES you can. We will try to treat you using the less invasive method while keeping your needs our top priority. Together we will discuss your needs, your expectations, our findings and all possible options available. Your Dentist and the treatment co-ordinator will explain your treatment plan and you will have the chance to ask questions and receive honest and direct answers during your visit.

Call us and feel the difference !!