Our experienced Dentists and Staff take great pride in keeping your smile beautiful. With the help of our services – veneers, fillings, crowns, bridges, implants and many more – we will assist you maintain your oral health and bring your smile back.
And to make sure we keep that promise, the products and materials we recommend and use are of the highest quality and incredibly durable. You can trust your smile with us. Experience and honesty are the pillars on which our practice stands.
We are always open to suggestions from our patients. We look forward to serving you, and know you’ll have a great experience with us!
Our dentists will work with you to develop a customised dental hygiene plan that incorporates dental examinations, teeth cleaning – scale & polish, x-rays, intra oral pictures and many more. We use high technology diagnostic equipment to prevent, uncover and treat problems as early as possible. Timely and proper treatment not only prevents complications but also ensures your teeth remain without any problems.
We may incorporate a variety of restorative procedures in the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that will help prevent decay or disease of the teeth, mouth, gums and tongue. We also use restorative dentistry procedures to repair any defects like tooth decay, gum disease and many more.
Cosmetic Dentistry is used to Fix Chips, Cracks, Spaces and Stains
- Veneers are effective for chipped, gapped, stained, aged or misaligned teeth.
- Teeth Whitening (sometimes addressed as bleaching) is a procedure to whiten and brighten your smile. It is one of the most popular procedures requested by patients.
- Immediate dentures are used if you need to have a tooth or teeth extracted and can serve as a permanent or temporary solution to replace your teeth. Our dentists review every case and suggest the next course of action.
Restorative / Reconstructive Dentistry
- Fillings are used to repair cavitites. Most often resin is used or porcelain for biggest defects.
- Porcelain crowns ensure you have natural colour to your teeth as opposed to metal ones.Crowns are ideal for severely damaged, decayed teeth.
- Fillings use tooth coloured material to look like a natural tooth. They are strong, durable and look natural.
- Onlays are used as a filling replacement to fit into and over a damaged tooth to make it look more natural, as well as to restore function.
- Root Canal (part of endodontic therapy) is a procedure for a tooth with diseased or injured pulp (nerve).
- Partial and Full Dentures are used to restore missing teeth. Implants are an alternative to dentures for restoring missing teeth.
Hygiene and Preventive Dentistry
- Regular Dental Cleaning (scale & polish) is required to remove plaque, tartar, stains and bacteria from your teeth and your gums. Dental cleanings normally takes between 30 minutes to an hour. Regular radiographs (x-rays) assist your dentist to spot any issues timely.
- Peridontal Therapy is the procedure used to treat gum disease, such as gingivitis. Some early signs to look for are: bleeding gums, red, swollen or tender gums, bad breath, any changes to your bite and loose teeth. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene. Good oral health habits, such as regular professional exams and daily brushing and flossing, can help prevent gum disease.
Contact us and feel the difference !!